S.C. VERTIQUAL ENGINEERING S.R.L., is limited liabilty company based in Corunca, DN 13/E60, No. 397 G, Mureş county, registered at the Comercial Registry under No. J/26/685/2009 , VAT id. RO 25792968 (further called „S.C. VERTIQUAL ENGINEERING S.R.L.“)
The (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) requires:
Legality, equity and transparency
The data is processed fairly and legally. We are transparent regarding the use of this data and we inform the user properly.
Customer may review, modify, or delete personal data owned by us and exercise his other rights.
Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation
We only use the data for the purposes described at the time of collection, this purposes being fully compatible with the law. We ensure that personal data is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
We have implemented security and encryption measures to protect this information.
Note: No web site, application, or internet connection is completely secure.
TYPES OF INFORMATION
You can use this website without disclosing your personal data. However, if you wish to fully benefit from our services, you will be required to provide your data in a form.
The data requested may include: full name, phone number, e-mail.
We may collect data through cookies or other similar technologies, such as the IP address, the internet browser, the ads you clicked, the location, the web pages you visit on our site.
THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTING
We collect your information for determined and legitimate purposes, which include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing or conducting a contract between you and us;
- To answer questions and requests;
- For marketing purposes, but only if we have your prior consent;
- To offer and improve the services and products we offer;
- To diagnose or fix technical problems;
- To comply with the laws;
- To establish a right or claim in court;
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
Please note that you may at any time withdraw your consent by following the unsubscribe instructions in each email or by submitting a written request to the following email address:
As part of site management, we took technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks involved in data processing. To that end, we have developed and implemented data security policies and other privacy practices. In addition, our security procedures are continually reviewed on the basis of new technological developments. For more information on our security practices, please fill out the contact form in the Contact section of the site.
You will be notified about a breach of data security within a reasonable time after the discovery of such a breach, unless a qualified public body determines that the disclosure would impede a criminal investigation or affect national security. In this case, the notification will be postponed, as instructed by such official body. We will promptly respond to your questions about such a data breach.
- The right to withdraw consent;
- The right to be informed about the processing of your data;
- The right to access the data;
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data;
- Right of wiping ("the right to be forgotten");
- Right to Restrict Processing of your data;
- The right to transmit the data we have about you to another operator;
- The right to oppose data processing;
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles;
- The right to appeal to justice;
- The right to file a complaint to a Surveillance Authority.
QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your data or wish to exercise your legal rights in relation to our data, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.